Create a short 60-second video on the theme "You are not Alone" and show someone that you care. You’ll be in the running to win from a $15,000 prize pool!
The video competition by Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation (ASPF) is open to Victorian secondary and tertiary students, individually or in groups.
The top five metro and three regional secondary school videos will be awarded $1,500 each and the top two tertiary videos will be awarded $1,500 each.
Entries open 16.07.2018
Entries close 09.10.2018
Just create a 60-second video on the theme “You are not alone” – either working individually, or as part of a group.
Your video can include interviews, music, acting, art, dance, poetry, graphics… whatever you think will work best, while complying with the guidelines.
All secondary and tertiary students in Victoria are eligible to enter.
Upload your video between 16 July and 9 October, and you’ll be in the running to win from a $15,000 prize pool.
Along the way we’ll also be giving out free tickets to Village Cinemas to the makers of our favourite video entered each week.Join the conversation. #yourarenotalonecomp
1. Your video:
2. You are allowed to enter more than one video.
3. You can enter individually or as a group.
4. Entries open on 16 July 2018 and close on 9 October 2018.
5. All videos will be screened by the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation and will have an approval slide added.
6. Your video, once approved will appear on the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation Facebook page, with select videos appearing on the website.
7. Winners will be announced in late October
8. Your email address will not be shared with third parties
9. Please ensure all people appearing in your video are aware that it will be made public, and that the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation will be able to use it as they see fit in any format or forum.
Note: For further information refer to Mindframe’s guidelines.